Friday, August 2, 2013

Back to School Student and Parent Surveys

There's so much to do this time of year if you're a teacher.  Many of you have already gone back to school, and many of us will be heading back very soon.  One thing that is important to every teacher who I've ever met is getting to know their students' interests inside and outside of school and what they like to learn about.  That's what this post will hopefully help with. 

These are back to school surveys for students and parents (separate).  Although the pictures show 5th Grade, the actual product that I created to share includes pages for 3rd-6th grades.  I also took out my name, but left it in the pictures to show you what they look like.  Click here to get the student surveys and here to get parents surveys for FREE!!!!  Please let me know what you think of them.  Happy School Year!

Student Survey
 

 
Parent Survey
 
 


 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of having a survey for both the parents and students... currently, we just do a parent survey and some get to know you type activities for the students. I think having a general survey for the kids is also a great idea to help us get to know them better!

    Thanks so much for sharing this great idea,

    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! We have parent back to school night next week and your idea is one I am going to try :) I am your newest follower. I hope you can stop by my blog soon!

    Mrs. B
    http://www.mrsbsbest.com/

    ReplyDelete