Wednesday, March 4, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Activities: Persuasive Writing, Math, Language Games and More

I'm not Irish, but I love St. Patrick's Day!  There are so many fun traditions that I bring into the classroom each year.  The kids and I always have a blast.  Here are some of the resources that I have used.  A couple of them have just recently been updated.  Click on any of the links or pictures below to get your own or head to my TpT store.  Happy St. Patrick's Day.  (Now, I'm off to find a new corned beef and cabbage recipe...)

Students try to convince a leprechaun to share his gold
Organizer, Rubric, & Stationary included

Students use their vocabulary knowledge to determine specific words that are related to St. Patrick's day categories

Student take turns using their oral language skills to get their team to guess the St. Patrick's Day themed Taboo words



Students convert fractions, decimals, and percent using the included colored shamrocks

No comments:

Post a Comment