Monday, April 22, 2013

Bubble Gum Bonanza!

My students have been really well behaved lately (actually, they are most days), so we're doing an Alphabet Countdown through the end of the year.  Basically, we started with A when there were 26 days left, and we go to the next letter in the alphabet each day.  Each day has a theme starting with the specific letter of the day.  Today we were on B, so we did a bubble gum blowing contest.  It was more fun and we had more laughs than I expected.  (It was a bit spooky at first because the kids were so quiet.  I guess that's what happens when your'e trying to blow bubbles with gum.....which gives me an idea......)

Anyway, here are some of the pictures that I was able to snap today.  Enjoy!


Ooops...POP!







So determined!

Thanks, 5K, for making this so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment